The Piovesan’s Group of the Center for Healthy Ageing will host a workshop on Behavioral Insights applied to Healthy Ageing. Our workshop will take place on November 27 and 28 at the University of Copenhagen, Center for Healthy Aging (CEHA) – Mærsk Tower.
Would you like to participate? Please register here.
Day 1 Presentations (room 7.15.92)
9:30-10:15 Registration and coffee
10:15-10:30 Welcome, Marco Piovesan
10:30-12:00 Session 1
- Silvia Angerer: “Reputation and feedback in health care markets: Experimental evidence”
- Robert Böhm: “Prosocial vaccination”
- Davide Dragone: “Negligible senescence: An economic life cycle model for the future”
12:00-13:00 Lunch and coffee
13:00-14:30 Session 2
- Claudia Zoller : “Priming healthy food choices in early childhood”
- Sarah Zaccagni : “Parental risk preferences and child’s Body Mass Index”
- Paolo Crosetto : “Ex-ante evaluation of nutritional policies in the laboratory”
14:30-15:00 Coffe Break (fruit, coffee, sweets)
15:00-16:30 Session 3
- Sibilla Di Guida : “The impact of payment schemes on patient treatment”
- Susanna Gobbi : “Food sensitivity and satiety in obese women”
- Frederik Plesner Lyngse : “How does payday affect prescription drugs purchases? Evidence from Danish Cash Benefit recipients”
16:30-17:00 Coffe Break (fruit, coffee, sweets)
17:00-18:00 Session 4
- Christina Gravert : “Attention, Information or Emotions? What drives the response to medication adherence reminders?”
- Marco Piovesan : “Behavioral Insights for Healthy Aging”
Day 2 Discussion and brainstorming (7.15.152)
10:30-12:00 Sarah Zaccagni guides discussion, format to be decided.
12:00-12:15 Coffe Break (fruit, coffee, sweets)
12:15-13:00 Final discussion
- Marco Piovesan (University of Copenhagen)
- Silvia Angerer (Institute for Management and Economics in Healthcare at the UMIT)
- Paolo Crosetto (French National Institute for Agricultural Research)
- Sibilla Di Guida (University of Southern Denmark)
- Sarah Zaccagni (University of Copenhagen)
- Christina Gravert (University of Copenhagen)
- Claudia Zoller (Management Center Innsbruck)
- Robert Böhm (University of Copenhagen)
- Davide Dragone (University of Bologna)
- Susanna Gobbi (University of Zurich)
- Frederik Plesner Lyngse (University of Copenhagen)
- Julie Marx (Copenhagen Business School)
- Helene Willadsen
- Beatrice Braut (Collegio Carlo Alberto)
- Bogdan Birgovan
- Amalie-Marie Jacobsen
- Yoriyuki Harada
- Aidan Crowley (Public Health Dep.)
We thanks the CEHA for generous support.
Food: Catering from FAMO
DK2200 Copenhagen N
Faculty of Health and Medical Science,
Maersk Tower, Faculty Lounge (top floor)
Please find a map of the location here.
To find the meeting room, kindly enter through the main entrance at Blegdamsvej 3A, continue to the lifts to your left and take these to the 15th floor. From here please go left and find the room on the left side of the desk in the foyer.
Public transportation in Denmark is reliable and you will be able to catch the bus in 5-10 minutes from the bus stop nearby the university. Nearby busses number 3A, 6A and 150S are all going frequently, please get off at the stop called “Rigshospitalet Syd”.
From the airport:
Take the (white) Metro M2 to Nørreport Station and transfer to (yellow) bus 150S or 6A, going off at the stop Rigshospitalet Syd and walk to the Mærsk tower (Entrance of the Medical School called ‘Panum’).