- Martin Benedikt Bush Ph.D., Fellow at the Department of Economics, CEBI and affiliate Member of TRIBE is on the Job-Market 2020-2021. His Job Market Paper can be found here.
- Assistant Professor Paolo Falco and Postdoc Sarah Zaccagni from the Department of Economics, provided highly topical research when they published the results this summer on what makes citizens conform to the authorities’ advice and guidelines during the pandemic. TheCovid-19 randomized controlled trial was conducted in the Municipality of Rome during the lockdown Italy went through last spring. Here is the link mentioning the letter that the Mayor of Rome, Virginia Raggi, sent to the UCPH Rector, praising Sarah and Paolo’s contribution
- We congratulate Christina Gravert for being chosen by Forbes to be “one of the ten leaders paving the path for applied behavioral science. Here the full article: “10 Behavioral Scientists You Should Know”
- New joint project in 2021: With the Department of Law on policies to reduce food waste. More information coming or get in touch with Christina Gravert.
Possibility to write theses or seminar papers on the topic and participate in joint events.
For more information see: Væksthus https://jura.ku.dk/vaeksthuset/
- In Spring 2021 Christina Gravert will offer a new course: Field Experiments for Master Students at the University of Copenhagen. Information about the course content can be found here.
- Anna-Maria has joined the Team of Research Assistants to work on the Healthy Ageing Project.
- Marco Piovesan teaches the Summer School “Economics of Misbehavior“ from August 10th to 29th. The course is conducted online.
- Jean-Robert Tyran is in Copenhagen for three weeks (August 3-24) to teach the Summer School “Behavioral and Experimental Economics“.
- We welcome Pol Campos-Mercadé as a Postdoc researcher at the Department of Economics, and as a member of CEBI.
- Because of Covid-19, the TRIBE Meetings are currently held online (Wednesday 13:15-14:00, Link to Zoom Meeting).
- We are proud to announce that Sarah Zaccagni successfully defended her PhD thesis titled “Essays on Economics of Health and Education” at Collegio Carlo Alberto (Turin).
- Two research assistants (Natalie Wopereis & Bogdan Birgovan) got hired to work on the Healthy Ageing Project.
Benedikt Busch is currently in Berkeley until Christmas.
Helene Willadsen will finish her PHD in September, but she will work for the KIDS project until the end of the year.
Sarah Zaccagni will move in Copenhagen in October as postdoc for three years.
We have several visitors:
– Davide Bellucci will stay with has until October
– Beatrice Braut will stay with us from October to February, maybe longer.
– Jean-Robert Tyran is in Copenhagen for three weeks (August 4-23).
– Armando Meier (postdoc in Chicago) is also staying during the summer, until August 24.
– Silvia Angerer will visit us from September 26 to December 8, 2019
– We have a workshop on “behavioral economics and health” on November 27-28. Several invited speakers will come and present their research on the topic.
– The center for Healthy Ageing is organizing several interesting workshops during the semesters that you can attend.
19 August 2019, 14:15-15:30
Jean-Robert Tyran, University of Vienna
3 October 2019, 14:15-15:30
Pol Campo-Mercade, Lund University
10 October 2019, 14:15-15:30
Silvia Angerer, UMIT, Private Universität für Gesundheits Wissenscahffen
21 October 2019, 14:15-15:30
Jonathan Meer, Texas AM University